His name is Kevin Curtis, and he’s a total weirdo. This week he sent letters laced with ricin poison to President Obama and GOP Senator Roger Wicker.
I used the photo above because that is what’s currently on his Facebook page.
A few key points from the Blaze:
- Police identify suspect arrested for ricin letter scare as Paul Kevin Curtis of Tupelo, Miss.
- Bloggers at Lady Liberty 1885 ID suspect before federal officials make announcement
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube accounts reveal bizarre details about suspect
- Clarion-Ledger reports Curtis has a criminal history and mental health issues
- Suspect posted a photo of a handgun on Facebook on Tuesday
- Wild claims made about uncovering “dismembered body parts” and organ harvesting ring
- Suspect apparently an Elvis impersonator
The Blaze has a ton more info about the suspect, including long posts that he wrote about his obsession with organ harvesting.
The guy is a true wacko, folks. If you hear somebody describe him as a “conservative,” know with confidence that it’s not true.