Nothing has been confirmed yet but details are awfully suspicious.
From Judicial Watch:
One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”
A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.
…The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was “kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. “Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.
Read the Rest (Please click through for more)
Let’s sum this up. According to sources…
- The ATF traced the weapon back to Phoenix, where the infamous Fast & Furious began.
- The person to whom the gun belonged had illegally sold the weapon.
- He was also found with an unregistered fully automatic weapon (which, contrary to what the media says, are basically impossible to obtain legally). He didn’t pick it up at the local Wal-Mart.
- In spite of the fact that this person had two major federal firearm violations (illegal possession of an automatic weapon and illegal weapon selling), there has been no “enforcement or prosecutorial action” taken against him. In other words, the Feds want to keep it quiet for some reason.
- As agents were confiscating his automatic weapon, they were told not to anger the owner so he wouldn’t go public.
Of course, all of this could be a coincidence. Phoenix is a big city and lots of people have guns. But I must say, it’s certainly plausible. One of the guns used in the Paris massacre was traced back to ground zero of the Fast and Furious debacle, to an unidentified man with other illegal, unregistered weapons, and after not prosecuting the man for major, federal weapons violations, the feds are refusing to talk about it.
I doubt we’ll ever actually find out the truth about this.